BLACK SESAME SEEDS
Black sesame seeds are black in color and widely demanded by clients worldwide. Indian Hydrocolloids is a leading global supplier from India of black sesame seeds at industry leading prices.
Black sesame seed is an annual herb rick in iron, protein, vitamin, calcium and manganese. The seeds also have two rare amino acids that are not easily available in our daily diet. We can say black sesame seeds are single and whole source of health.
Black sesame seeds were originated in India and taken as prominent ingredient for plenty of Asian dishes. The seeds has better flavor than other common types like white or natural sesame seeds. Oil can also be extracted from black sesame seeds that is further used for healthy cooking in your kitchen.
|Admixture||1% Max (0.05%)|
|Purity||99% Max (99.95%)|
|Oil Content||48% Min|
|Pesticide Residues||Within EU Regulations|
- Used in bakery products mainly bread sticks, candies, cookies, vegetables, pasta and curry dishes etc.
- Black sesame seeds are nutrients rich and good source of concentrated calories. They are also taken as preferable source of proteins.
- Black sesame seeds are minerals rich too and preferable dietary fiber item.
- Black sesame seeds had strong aroma and good flavor. At the same time, it is rich in fatty acids too.
- The oil prepared using sesame seeds has a distinctive flavor and long shelf life and resists rancidity.
PACKING & STORAGE
|Packing||25 Kg, Paper Bags (Multilayered), HDPE Laminated with PE liner Bags inside, 50 Kg, 1000 kg Big Bags, Bulk in Container|
|Shelf Life||2 Years After Manufacturing Date, Under Recommended Conditions.|
|Storage||Sealed Packaging , Under Dry Conditions.|